Sealed Ultra-Precision ER Collets by ROYAL
Available in both sealed and standard versions.
Inch and Metric Sizes
Royal ER Collets are available in both
inch and metric sizes. This optimizes the surface contact between the collet
and cutting tool and results in higher
accuracies, stronger grip force, better
part finishes, and longer cutting tool life..
|Heavy Duty Construction|
Royal ER Collets are made
from high-grade steels
imported from Germany and
are hardened for long life.
All sizes are in stock, ready
for immediate shipment.
- Ultra-Precision Accuracy - 0.0002" TIR Guranateed
- High-pressure coolant approved to 1400 psi
- Unique design is mechanically sealed due to the short rear slots blocking coolant flow
- When using thru-coolant cutting tools, these collets ensure 100% collant delivery to the tip of the cutting tool
- Superior to collets that are sealed with silicon/rubber plugs
Learn more & Order your SEALED Ultra-Precision ER Collets
by ROYAL in
INCH or METRIC sizes now!
A Perfect Match to Your Cutting Tool Diameter
| All Royal ER Collets are available from stock in both inch and metric sizes. This is very important because it enables you to select a collet that has been ground to your precise cutting tool size. Using a collet that is perfectly matched to the cutting tool diameter ensures that full surface contact is achieved, resulting in higher gripping force, better accuracy, less vibration, better surface finishes, and longer tool life. || || |
| Other Brands |
Single Point Contact when Using Metric Collets to Hold Inch-Sized Tooling, or Vise Versa
| Royal Brand |
Full Surface Contact Because Royal ER Collets are Ground to Exact Inch and Metric Sizes