Accu-Tapper PortableTapping MachineFor Tapping, Thread Chasing, Deburring, Chamfering, Assembly & Polishing
The Accu-Tapper is perfectly suited for any industry, be it die casting, sheet metal, plastics or machine shops. Equipped with a 1/3 horsepower, 1725-RPM electric motor, the Accu-Tapper easily taps up to 1/4 -20 in steel and 5/16" in aluminum. In addition the Accu-Tapper will tap even some of the smallest holes with fewer broken taps due to the design of a sliding backing-plate that holds a true relationship between the work piece and the tap. There are adjustable stops for controlling hole depth and a dual action clutch that provides instantaneous reverse with out motor reversal. The machine is V-belt driven and plugs into a standard three-wire(center ground) 120volt outlet. The Accu-Tapper weighs only 35lbs and can be easily moved around to accommodate your work environment.
ALL UNITS COME COMPLETE, READY TO OPERATE
AT-2010A: Single speed motor and 1/2" chuck. This unit holds up to a 3/4" tap shank for chasing large holes. Larger chamfering and deburring tolls can also be used. Price: $1,510.00
AT-2110A: Two speed motor and 1/2" chuck. Combines the versatility and accuracy of multiple Accu-Tappers. Allows the operator two different speeds and the capability to hold larger shanks when
retapping, chamfering, and deburring large holes. Price: $1,820.00
For more information Click Here or Click Here to view Demo Video.
Kwik Tilt - Sine and Tilt TableSave Money on Every Set Up with this Easy To Adjust Sine and Tilt Table!
Set-Up Guide and More Information, Click Here!
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy.
- Precise machined and ground surfaces.
- Working area is 5.0-4.8"? x 10.0~9.8"?. It comes with two machined 5/8"? T-Slots.
- Angularity +30 seconds from the jaw plane.
- Squareness and Parallelism within .0008"?.
- Set of four (4) .5000"? Pins for the Correspondent Holes.
- Set of ten (10) Kwik Pin-Gages for increments of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 degrees.
6 Inch MAGNUM ViseThe new standard. Raising the industry standard for excellence and quality.
- 8"Full length opening
- Machined steel handle
- Hardened jaws
- Closer Tolerances
- Power coated Body
- 6"/152mm jaw width.
- The bed height of each vise is 2.875"(73.025mm)within+/-.0005(+/-0.0127)
- Stress relieved 80.000psi ductile iron vise body.Flame hardened vise bed.
- All machine surfaces are square and parallel within.001"/.025mm.
- Non-lifting movable jaw design.
- Semi-hard nickel-plated steel screw.
- Needle bearing facilitates greater clamping pressure and ease of use.
- 80 pound(ibs)shipping weight.
Rovi Purple Vice JawsOur jaws are manufactured from 6061-T6 Aluminum, machined on all sides to assure accuracy and anodized purple to add spice to your vice. They are designed to fit Kurt Anglelock® and other Kurt-style vises. Increase productivity with the Power of Purple today.
|Vise Size ||Part # ||Thickness ||Height ||Price/Per Set |
|6" ||AV6-02.75 ||.750" ||2" ||$21.00 |
|6" ||AV6-02-1.25 ||1.250" ||2" ||$23.63 |
|6" ||AV6-02-2 ||2" ||2" ||$28.35 |
|6" ||AV6-03-2 ||2" ||3" ||$40.69 |
Pro-Stop 5 Axis Mill StopThe Pro-Stop is the ultimate Vise Stop for quick and easy setups for shops of all sizes.
Designed and engineered to last, the body is made from 6061-T6 and pivot components are made from stainless steel to prevent rusting and insure accuracy. Friction O-rings provide smooth, precise adjustments and a spring loaded Tee-nut helps aide with installation.
5-Axis adjustment moves the stop for your job requirements. 1/4" stop rod can be modified, replaced or extended with longer piece of bar stock.
Model # PS-5
- Locking lever can be positioned 360? to avoid interference.
- T-nuts fit 5/8" table studs. Unit is anodized red with a black cast aluminum handle.
Mill Caddy / PART # 06-000With the Mill Caddy from Edge Technology you can now hang your vise handle, dead blow hammer and air line from the front of the mill table. The Mill Caddy puts your most frequently used tools at your finger tips yet out of the way allowing for a less cluttered work area.
- Designed to mount using T-slot on table front. (mounting hardware included)
- Made from high strength aluminum.
- Durable red anodized finish.
- Vise handle slot width (0.750 in)
- Hammer slot width (1.125 in
The Magna KushionThe Magna Kushion is designed for machine operators working on CNC mills or lathes or any workstatiom that requires bending over machines or benches. For any one who has worked on a mill or lathe knows the stresses created on your back when leaning into a machine, to change out parts, or just tooling. This simple, but effective Kushion changes all of that. The built in magnet allows you to position the Magna Kushion to the operators preference of comfort. With the Kushion in place, the operator can now position their legs & knees in a way, so as to relieve the stress when leaning into the machine. The potential ergonomic value for a unique product like this is immeasurable. Ask yourself how your workers & productivity might benefit from a workstation comfort device such as this.