What does the bar puller do?
Rovi Distributes high quality lathe bar pullers and bar puller kits to enhance bar stock puller applications. These bar pullers are most frequently used as a CNC bar puller, but are also used in 'pick and place' applications. These tools are sometimes referred to as pull up bars.
Grippers for CNC lathes are available from 1/8" to 2" diameters (1/16" increments) as well as 2 1/4" & 2 1/2" sizes and mount directly to the bar pull shank or bar pull adapters.
Features and benefits
- Bar pull shanks fit in most boring tool holders
- Low cost bar pull gripper replacements
- Pull bar to last usable part length
- Pull positions bar +/- 0.001"
- Works close to chuck or collet nose
- Does not interfere with adjacent tools or turret movement
- Only 1/4" bar engagement required
- Made in the U.S.A. by Dunham