Available in both sealed and standard versions.
Inch and Metric Sizes
Royal ER Collets are available in both inch and metric sizes. This optimizes the surface contact between the collet and cutting tool and results in higher accuracies, stronger grip force, better part finishes, and longer cutting tool life.
Heavy Duty Construction
Royal ER Collets are made from high-grade steel imported from Germany and are hardened for long life.
All sizes are in stock, ready for immediate shipment.
- Royal Ultra-Precision Accuracy – 0.0002″ TIR Guaranteed
- High-pressure coolant approved to 1400 psi
- Unique design is mechanically sealed due to the short rear slots blocking coolant flow
- When using thru-coolant cutting tools, these collets ensure 100% coolant delivery to the tip of the cutting tool
- Superior to collets that are sealed with silicon/rubber plugs
All Royal ER Collets are available from stock in both inch and metric sizes. This is very important because it enables you to select a collet that has been ground to your precise cutting tool size. Using a collet that is perfectly matched to the cutting tool diameter ensures that full surface contact is achieved, resulting in higher gripping force, better accuracy, less vibration, better surface finishes, and longer tool life.
Showing all 14 results