Available in both sealed and standard versions.
Wide Gripping Range
Royal standard ER Collets contain 16 slots, providing a larger gripping range than other brands.
Heavy Duty Construction
Royal ER Collets are made from high-grade steel imported from Germany and are hardened for long life.
All sizes are in stock, ready for immediate shipment.
- Royal Ultra-Precision ER Collets are extremely accurate. Runout is guaranteed to 0.0002″ TIR or better.
- NEW – SEALED Ultra-Precision ER Collets now also available
- All Royal ER Collets are manufactured from high-grade alloy steel imported from Germany. All collets are hardened and ground for long life.
- Royal Ultra-Precision ER Collets are available from stock in both inch and metric sizes, in sealed and standard versions. Choosing a collet that exactly matches the cutting tool diameter improves grip force, accuracy, and rigidity, resulting in extended tool life and better surface finishes.
- The pricing on Royal Ultra-Precision ER Collets is outstanding, making these collets the best value in the industry.
All Royal ER Collets are available from stock in both inch and metric sizes. This is very important because it enables you to select a collet that has been ground to your precise cutting tool size. Using a collet that is perfectly matched to the cutting tool diameter ensures that full surface contact is achieved, resulting in higher gripping force, better accuracy, less vibration, better surface finishes, and longer tool life.