5C Stationary High-Torque Pneumatic Collet Closer For stationary applications, a pneumatic closer that utilizes internal balls and inclined planes to produce high gripping force while maintaining a small footprint. The units come standard with a "5C" collet wrench.
- Made In U.S.A.
- An internal system of balls and inclined planes produces tremendous clamping force while maintaining a smaller footprint than pure air closers.
- Accu-Length® operation - collet and workpiece position remains fixed for precise length control.
- For non-rotating applications only (milling, drilling, tapping, fixture plates, tombstones, etc.).
- Four mounting holes on a 4.50" bolt circle diameter.
- Includes 5C collet wrench.
|Model Number ||Collet Type ||A ||B ||C ||D |
|5C ||4.00 ||4.95 ||3.62 ||.75 |
| All units of measure are inches. |