What does the bar puller do?
Rovi distributes high quality lathe bar pullers and bar puller kits to enhance bar stock puller applications. These bar pullers are most frequently used as CNC bar pullers, but are also used in ‘pick and place’ applications. Bar Pullers are available for ID & OD stations on turret.
Grippers for CNC lathes are available from 1/8″ to 2″ diameters (1/16″ increments) as well as 2 1/4″ & 2 1/2″ sizes and mount directly to the bar pull shank or bar pull adapters.
Features and Benefits
- Bar pull shanks fit in most boring tool holders
- Low cost bar pull gripper replacements
- Pull bar to last usable part length
- Pull positions bar +/- 0.001″
- Works close to chuck or collet nose
- Does not interfere with adjacent tools or turret movement
- Only 1/4″ bar engagement required
- Made in the U.S.A. by Dunham
Universal CNC Lathe Bar Pullers
ROVI has made it easy to Order Universal CNC Lathe Bar Pullers & Replacement Parts Online
Adjustible Grip CNC bar pullers can be used to easily automate any CNC lathe or turning center. Bar pullers improve productivity by enabling CNC lathes to run unattended, freeing up operators to handle other tasks. CNC bar pullers are inexpensive, require minimal setup, and can be easily fit to any CNC lathe.
Universal bar pullers have a number of advantages over bar feeders:
- Bar pullers are much less expensive. The average cost of a universal bar puller is $600, compared to $10,000 – $30,000 for a bar feeder.
- Universal bar pullers are easier to setup and use — no electrical interface with the machine tool control is required.
- Bar pullers don’t waste valuable floor space.
- Bar pullers can be easily moved from machine to machine as jobs require.
- Universal bar pullers offer maintenance-free operation.
- Made in the U.S.A. by Royal.
For Details, Specs & Online Ordering, Click Bar Puller Type Below…