For stationary applications, a pneumatic closer that utilizes internal balls and inclined planes to produce high gripping force while maintaining a small footprint. The units come standard with a “5C” collet wrench.
- Made In U.S.A.
- An internal system of balls and inclined planes produces tremendous clamping force while maintaining a smaller footprint than pure air closers.
- Accu-Length® operation – collet and workpiece position remains fixed for precise length control.
- For non-rotating applications only (milling, drilling, tapping, fixture plates, tombstones, etc.).
- Four mounting holes on a 4.50″ bolt circle diameter.
- Includes 5C collet wrench.
|Model Number||Collet Type||A||B||C||D|
|All units of measure are inches.|