The Royal Compact CNC Bar Puller is designed for use on all CNC lathes, but is particularly well-suited for use on small machines where tool interference may be an issue. Flexible heat-treated steel fingers provide strong grip force for pulling round, hex and square stock. Unit comes standard with serrated jaws and one blank spindle bushing. Smooth jaws are available for pulling soft materials.
- Great for use with small CNC lathes – compact design minimizes tool interference.
- Very easy to setup and use.
- Unit can pull round, square, and hex stock.
- Flexible heat-treated steel fingers provide strong gripping force.
- Each compact bar puller includes one set of serrated jaws and one blank spindle bushing.
- Additional sizes and shank styles are available. Please contact us for more information.